Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I dont like seasons - Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
This is on factions, I'm a foxking and I just got a skely and pig spawner, then I was told that the server is resetting, I hate that. I get the whole new start, get new stuff and everything its just ruining new player experiences. So please remove seasons. They ruin the server for me and i feel like they're is no point of doing it if its going to reset. I believe that you should remove seasons because it ruins the experience for some people, maybe you could make a different factions where there not seasons, and one with seasons. You are having such a good time that you cant remember that nothing you are doing matters, cause its all going to be reset.

Ashlivion

This is on factions, I'm a foxking and I just got a skely and pig spawner, then I was told that the server is resetting, I hate that. I get the whole new start, get new stuff and everything its just ruining new player experiences. So please remove seasons. They ruin the server for me and i feel like they're is no point of doing it if its going to reset. I believe that you should remove seasons because it ruins the experience for some people, maybe you could make a different factions where there not seasons, and one with seasons. You are having such a good time that you cant remember that nothing you are doing matters, cause its all going to be reset.
I dont play factions a lot but I'm assuming the whole reset thing is to give new players a chance to rise and be one of the best, cause everyone would start at the same level, and besides I also think the reset is meant to keep the factions alive because it sorta of refreshes it, I do understand your point of view but without the refresh in my opinion it would be worse.

It should get reset quickly from now, its getting boring and nobody plays anymore...
Cloak Don't you want to give out the coupons or so because you are delaying the reset all the time just like the other seasons.
I hope you do it quickly because its getting very bored right now.
+ You should upgrade the server sometimes. The community gets enough donated , If you want to keep it like that you should upgrade it more just like i said before anyway you should watch the suggestions, evryone is trying to help the server out and the only that isnt working on the server is you. You should be the one that gets the server better. Wake up @cloakfox your server is dieing. ~17

It should get reset quickly from now, its getting boring and nobody plays anymore...
Cloak Don't you want to give out the coupons or so because you are delaying the reset all the time just like the other seasons.
I hope you do it quickly because its getting very bored right now.
+ You should upgrade the server sometimes. The community gets enough donated , If you want to keep it like that you should upgrade it more just like i said before anyway you should watch the suggestions, evryone is trying to help the server out and the only that isnt working on the server is you. You should be the one that gets the server better. Wake up @cloakfox your server is dieing. ~17
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.