Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I do not hack|Skyblock people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I have had numerous people say I hack whenever I get on. Here is the proof I don't, hopefully you will understand this. Today ImHarder (Kriticals) a well known member of fox has called me out for it lol hope you enjoy this lol.

I have had numerous people say I hack whenever I get on. Here is the proof I don't, hopefully you will understand this. Today ImHarder (Kriticals) a well known member of fox has called me out for it lol hope you enjoy this lol.
I do not really get why you created this thread, we know you don't hack. Just because some kids say you do doesn't mean you have to make a huge deal about it. You just click really fast.

TheCooldude087

Friend
Donator
Look at those hacks when he pressed f3 he saw the coords of where he was standing I cant do that xD jk :p its just a prank bro (gone wrong) I believe that Harambe is still alive

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #15
If you don't hack, then you have nothing to worry about. Stop making these useless annoying threads saying you don't hack. Almost everybody doesn't care if people hackusate you.

If you don't hack, then you have nothing to worry about. Stop making these useless annoying threads saying you don't hack. Almost everybody doesn't care if people hackusate you.
He just want to make sure other ppl are thinking he doesnt hack.

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Giving a video that you weren't hacking in doesn't prove you don't hack by the way.
People will make excuses, I get "hackusated" a lot but it doesn't matter haha

Status
Not open for further replies.