Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I am sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Ok so I have been really toxic in chat lately and I really need to stop being to mean I wont be pvping as much anymore cause that has caused half of all the things ive said ive said some pretty bad stuff and I am sorry to all the people ive said bad things to i am trying to stop and to all the people that I said *** to don't because your all great people and no one should do anything like that. I hope all of you can forgive me for what ive done to all of you i wont be doing anything like that again.

Hopefully you will change! :) Everyone makes a mistake in life and sometimes you get another chance. Take that chance and change yourself! Good luck Peyton :D

Ok so I have been really toxic in chat lately and I really need to stop being to mean I wont be pvping as much anymore cause that has caused half of all the things ive said ive said some pretty bad stuff and I am sorry to all the people ive said bad things to i am trying to stop and to all the people that I said *** to don't because your all great people and no one should do anything like that. I hope all of you can forgive me for what ive done to all of you i wont be doing anything like that again.
Thanks for the apology! Don't worry, I make a lot of mistakes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.