Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I am applying for staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Hey guys, i am applying for staff and will be accepted. I have a clean record. (Besides being perm banned 6 times and perm muted 3 times and muted for multiple reasons) I am also a very well respected player. (Except when I go on svulcan I am told to kill myself, and when I go on skywars I get called an asshole, and everyone knows me because I scammed someone 3.5 million) I also am well known on forums. (On my 1st 2 accounts before they were perm banned by cloakfox and now I'm ip banned on 2 different ips, before I was banned I made a hate rant thread about cloakfox that made no sense and then people were telling me to hang.) As you
can see, I have a perfect shot at applying for staff (except that cloakfox will ban this account when he sees my app.) The entire staff team loves me (except jayxkrazies 11kobeer irobot_ sabotage_ baest mechpotato micm_ c2obezerk and a few others). When I get accepted as a staff member (because I obviously will), I will make the server great by building walls on sglacier to keep out the people who play on svulcan. I will ban people who play on creative from entering any other server. They are sending role players, e-girls that are actually boys, and boys that want e-girls into our country... server*
#MakeKitpvpGreatAgain #BringBackOldPrison
#PromoteEftroToOwner
K thx

Status
Not open for further replies.