Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I accidentally removed the home teleport I made for my base, is there any way I can find teleport back to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I had the Member rank and so I had two claims. I lost the Member rank and therefore technically only had one claim attached to my profile. I wanted to remove the claim that I no longer needed but instead accidentally deleted the /home I made for my base. Is there any way I can teleport back to it and set the command again or is that it? I may have a photo of the base with coordinates but I can't guarantee it. I've been on this server since 2018 and have made lots of progress on my base, so I really don't want to lose access to it forever now. Can anyone help me out?

Ur best bet is to run back to those coordinates, travel through the nether to go faster. There isn't a way to undo /delhome . Goodluck

I had the Member rank and so I had two claims. I lost the Member rank and therefore technically only had one claim attached to my profile. I wanted to remove the claim that I no longer needed but instead accidentally deleted the /home I made for my base. Is there any way I can teleport back to it and set the command again or is that it? I may have a photo of the base with coordinates but I can't guarantee it. I've been on this server since 2018 and have made lots of progress on my base, so I really don't want to lose access to it forever now. Can anyone help me out?
if you still have the area claimed, you can do ./claims and it will show a claim ID, you can tp to the claim using ./claimtp (claim id) This will only work if you still have the claim, and if you can find the right one in ,/claims

Thread starter #5
if you still have the area claimed, you can do ./claims and it will show a claim ID, you can tp to the claim using ./claimtp (claim id) This will only work if you still have the claim, and if you can find the right one in ,/claims
I do have the claim actually! I never deleted it for the same problem of never being able to find it again, so thank god I didn't delete my claim lol! So all I have to do is input the command /claimtp (claim id) and I'll be teleported to the specific claim area that I have? That sounds like it could work, thank you! I had no idea that command existed and now I'm more relieved because I may be able to get back to my base!!

I do have the claim actually! I never deleted it for the same problem of never being able to find it again, so thank god I didn't delete my claim lol! So all I have to do is input the command /claimtp (claim id) and I'll be teleported to the specific claim area that I have? That sounds like it could work, thank you! I had no idea that command existed and now I'm more relieved because I may be able to get back to my base!!
No problem! glad i was able to help! and yeah thats all you have to do :)

I am able to provide a teleport for you back to your homebase, however for this to work you will need to provide an image with a sharpie pen in your pooper with a handwritten note next to it saying "g*d bless uncle henstrum!"

Status
Not open for further replies.