Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

@Hyllus RIP Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idkaname8

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
@Hyllus currently has more posts then I have ever had on forums (including old)...

Let's think about that;

A few days
VS
A few years

Was I just a bad poster? ):

Micm_

Friend
Donator
@Hyllus currently has more posts then I have ever had on forums (including old)...

Let's think about that;

A few days
VS
A few years

No. He got the same amount of posts in a day, then you got in years because he he seized his opportunity to become the top of the list. And then desperately tried to get to the top by spending and commenting way too much time on Foxcraft. Pathetic eh @Idkaname8

Hyllus

Dedicated Member

Let's think about that;

A few days
VS
A few years

No, for one, more categories than before boost your messages, so I got messages much more easily. It's true that I have posted a lot, and have spent hours on the forums. I enjoy them, and I really like meeting new people and posting. Is there anything wrong with that?
No need to stir up trouble, @Micm_.

No. He got the same amount of posts in a day, then you got in years because he he seized his opportunity to become the top of the list. And then desperately tried to get to the top by spending and commenting way too much time on Foxcraft. Pathetic eh @Idkaname8
No, for one, more categories than before boost your messages, so I got messages much more easily. It's true that I have posted a lot, and have spent hours on the forums. I enjoy them, and I really like meeting new people and posting. Is there anything wrong with that?
No need to stir up trouble, @Micm_.
he still has really good reasoning LOL

I personally think it's pathetic the way he's treating me. He acts far superior to me, saying things such as "He will never be as well known as me". What makes you a better person than me?
sorry im just some 10 year old who plays roblox!

Status
Not open for further replies.