Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hunger Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
On the old Forums me and some others planned to make a Hunger games. I thought that this could possibly be a server wide event! Grow support and comment below if you want to help. We would need:

1. People willing to donate plots until we have a total of 9
2. Maybe we could use plugins just for the event @cloakfox
3.We could make the event profitable for Foxcraft
4. If we want to get this done sooner we need more builders

Thanks for reading and please remember that if this event does happen it will not happen soon if we don't get support. I might edit this post too.

D

Deleted member 193

On the old Forums me and some others planned to make a Hunger games. I thought that this could possibly be a server wide event! Grow support and comment below if you want to help. We would need:

Thanks for reading and please remember that if this event does happen it will not happen soon if we don't get support. I might edit this post too.
So Hunger Games as in the server? Hunger games? And it's only a 1 time event? Confusion is real.

Banned #7
So Hunger Games as in the server? Hunger games? And it's only a 1 time event? Confusion is real.
I think Survival Games should just be added in general

Hunger/Survival Games was a server only one or two games were ever played though.

Silvic

Dedicated Member

YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.