Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Huge KitPvP Giveaway! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
A huge giveaway will be held on Tuesday, 8/30/16, 3:00PM (EST). Anyone can participate, even someone who just joined the server. Being a friend/teamate of mine will NOT boost your chances at winning. To win this giveaway, all you have to do is show up, and play a few games to win it all. I will be your host, _xXKimJongUnXx_.

Giveaway Prizes: (Win It All!)

- An entire vault full of potions:

15 (1:30) Speed
3 Splash (1:07) Speed
9 Instant Health II
8 Splash (0:33, 1:30) Regen
2 Splash Slowness
3 Splash Instant Damage
2 Splash Jump Boost
2 (45Sec) Regen
2 Splash (6:00) Fire Resistance

A TOTAL OF 46 POTIONS!

- An entire Protection 4 Unbreaking 3 Set (Diamond Helm and Boots, Iron Chestplate and leggings)

- A Sharpness 4, Fireaspect 2, Unbreaking 3, Looting 3, Diamond sword. (Might Possibly Improve)

- A Power 4, Punch 2, Unbreaking 3, Flame 1 Bow (Also might Improve)

- 16 Enderpearls followed by 64 Apples and Arrows.

The types of games we will be playing will be announced on the same date and time previously stated above, on kitpvp. Don't believe the rewards? Check out the image below, you can win all of this for free! Keep in mind I have no rank, so getting all of this wasn't easy :3

Attachments

Last edited:
A huge giveaway will be held on Tuesday, 8/30/16, 3:00PM (EST). Anyone can participate, even someone who just joined the server. Being a friend/teamate of mine will NOT boost your chances at winning. To win this giveaway, all you have to do is show up, and play a few games to win it all. I will be your host, _xXKimJongUnXx_.

Giveaway Prizes: (Win It All!)

- An entire vault full of potions:

15 (1:30) Speed
3 Splash (1:07) Speed
9 Instant Health II
8 Splash (0:33, 1:30) Regen
2 Splash Slowness
3 Splash Instant Damage
2 Splash Jump Boost
2 (45Sec) Regen
2 Splash (6:00) Fire Resistance

A TOTAL OF 46 POTIONS!

- An entire Protection 4 Unbreaking 3 Set (Diamond Helm and Boots, Iron Chestplate and leggings)

- A Sharpness 4, Fireaspect 2, Unbreaking 3, Looting 3, Diamond sword. (Might Possibly Improve)

- A Power 4, Punch 2, Unbreaking 3, Flame 1 Bow (Also might Improve)

- 16 Enderpearls followed by 64 Apples and Arrows.

The types of games we will be playing will be announced on the same date and time previously stated above, on kitpvp. Don't believe the rewards? Check out the image below, you can win all of this for free!
I'm your best friend so my chances are boosted by 99% got it bud? ;)

Slabo

Friend
Donator
I DONT KNOW MAN WERE THOSE ENDERMEN KILLED HUMANELY TO GET THOSE PEARLS I DONT KNOW MAN

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
Kimmy I think you should just give it to me and save yourself the hassle of going through all the games cx

Status
Not open for further replies.