Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Howdy, hello, or salutations if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mghtyred

Thread starter #1
Hey,

New to this server, hardly new to MC. Right now waiting on my SkyFox rank that I purchased yesterday. Hoping to get some support soon although I've been told it may take up to a WEEK for the issue to be resolved, if at all.

Not exactly a great start.

Hi welcome!!

Sorry for the inconvience, did you already fill out a payment support ticket?

mghtyred

Thread starter #4
Hi welcome!!

Sorry for the inconvience, did you already fill out a payment support ticket?
Hi @fweef Thank you for your help. As stated in game, I've filed a report. I've also now as per your recommendation reached out to @cloakfox via private forum message, and am about to try to reach him on Discord. I appreciate your courtesy and professionalism in this matter.

mghtyred

Thread starter #5
Unfortunately the frustration continues. After Fweef suggested I reach out to Cloakfox on Discord, Laylah tells me that Cloak doesn't actually read private messages. I really feel like I'm being jerked around. From being threatened by a staff member for inquiring about a refund, to being told conflicting information, and still waiting after two days for something I paid for that should have taken moments, I really don't know what else to do at this point.

I really don't want to have to go to my credit card company and have them issue a charge back for $12. But if I'm not going to get a resolution here, I'm not sure what else I can do.

I'm open to suggestions, but please, one staffer already told me to "shut up and wait". I don't want to be spoken to like that again.

Lqrenzo

Dedicated Member
Unfortunately the frustration continues. After Fweef suggested I reach out to Cloakfox on Discord, Laylah tells me that Cloak doesn't actually read private messages. I really feel like I'm being jerked around. From being threatened by a staff member for inquiring about a refund, to being told conflicting information, and still waiting after two days for something I paid for that should have taken moments, I really don't know what else to do at this point.

I really don't want to have to go to my credit card company and have them issue a charge back for $12. But if I'm not going to get a resolution here, I'm not sure what else I can do.

I'm open to suggestions, but please, one staffer already told me to "shut up and wait". I don't want to be spoken to like that again.
Welcome to Foxcraft mate,
the server where there is no staff left who believes you. I feel you.

mghtyred

Thread starter #7
Oof. Only message of support from a banned player. That's not good. At any rate, most of the staff have been polite and professional, if not misinformed. I've received conflicting information from staff, and that is unfortunate. However, no staff member has said they don't believe me. I mean, it's quite easy to prove my purchase. What they have said, well confusing at best, is to wait. and wait. and wait.

I'm not sure how much longer I will wait.

Hi! I think we had a slight miscommunication the other day! I suggested to private message the owner on the forums and to send an additional message in the discord. This was probably interperted as sending a private discord message! Either way I'm sorry for the bad experience you've encountered and I'll ask around to get your ticket looked at asap :cool:

Lqrenzo

Dedicated Member
Oof. Only message of support from a banned player. That's not good. At any rate, most of the staff have been polite and professional, if not misinformed. I've received conflicting information from staff, and that is unfortunate. However, no staff member has said they don't believe me. I mean, it's quite easy to prove my purchase. What they have said, well confusing at best, is to wait. and wait. and wait.

I'm not sure how much longer I will wait.
Banned like Andrew Tate

Status
Not open for further replies.