Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

How to find Ancient City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melum

Thread starter #1
Best Strat to find an Ancient City
You fly until you find a big snowy mountain/mountains with some ice on top. If there is only one snow mountain, you gotta check around for other snow mountains in the area before going deeper. if you find more snow mountains around, find a deep hole and look for sculkland. When you find sculkland, see what direction on the sculkland where there are most sensors, then the directions where the most sensors, "usually the right direction". You may have to go out of the cave and look for another deep hole to check.

If you see a snowy circular mountain range valley, most likely just underneath is my biggest guess.

This doesn't work all the time, but i found 3 ancient city in a single day, and everything had this in commen. Every time i've found the ancient city, is always under or close by the big ice snowy mountains.

Hallideadly

Known Member
I heard that it is the wind swept mountains that have cities under them. not just any big mountain but the ones that look as though there has been erosion over many years, smoother cliff sides and ledges, that sort of thing although I certainly could be wrong as this is only what I had been told before.
Thanks for your ideas on this. I will be looking into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.