Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

How I came up with my username: 11kobeer

Status
Not open for further replies.

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Hey guys! I've been asked this many times, and this is a new forum, so, here's the story....

Years ago, I was getting a Minecraft account. I wanted to think of a unique username, but I didn't know what it should be. I was looking at my parents' reebok treadmill, and I got it. I would just reverse reebok to kobeer, and split my lucky number, 22, in half to make it 11. Thus, 11kobeer.

You're welcome to enlightening your life and making it better, etc..

CYA

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Hey guys! I've been asked this many times, and this is a new forum, so, here's the story....

Years ago, I was getting a Minecraft account. I wanted to think of a unique username, but I didn't know what it should be. I was looking at my parents' reebok treadmill, and I got it. I would just reverse reebok to kobeer, and split my lucky number, 22, in half to make it 11. Thus, 11kobeer.

CYA
O

I remember a similar story to this.
You and your friends were thinking of a minecraft username and you guys thought of the company rebook and reversed it to get kobeer. Then you just added you favorite number to kobeer and got 11kobeer.

I guess it's somewhat similar :p

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #4
I remember a similar story to this.
You and your friends were thinking of a minecraft username and you guys thought of the company rebook and reversed it to get kobeer. Then you just added you favorite number to kobeer and got 11kobeer.

I guess it's somewhat similar :p
Almost there. I was with my friend when I came up with this. Good memory!!!

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Oh Wow for some random reason my brother _Monster_Pvp_ hates you. But I think your cool...
Hey, I know that guy. XD He kept trying to kill me in Skyblock PvP for a while. We kept exchanging kills. I killed him, then he killed me because I was at low health, then I killed him because he was at low health, and the cycle continued over and over and over for quite a while. Lol

Hey, I know that guy. XD He kept trying to kill me in Skyblock PvP for a while. We kept exchanging kills. I killed him, then he killed me because I was at low health, then I killed him because he was at low health, and the cycle continued over and over and over for quite a while. Lol
lol his old name was monsterenergy071

Don't lie!
You're just an alcoholic 11 year old who likes to get knocked out while drinking beer

11Kobeer

You've been #Exposed

CYA
Ooh smart.

snw

Known Member
Ahahah, lol, it's actually funny that you looked at a treadmill and got your IGN off it! Mine was just a simple NameMC name (it's back to snw now)

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator

CYA
You posted this on the old forums? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.