Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

How does pvp work in survival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke113

Thread starter #1
When I tried hitting my friend, I got a notice that said pvp is not enabled in this area. We were in the wild away from spawn (I used the /wild command).

Although, when I do /warp pvp, it took me to a place near spawn that has pvp enabled. There's also a sign nearby that says pvp is enabled beyond these lines.

Where exactly is pvp enabled in survival?

Last edited:

Luke113

Thread starter #3
Pvp in survival is only enabled in the pvp zone /warm pvp
Where is that?

The sign at /warp pvp says pvp is enabled beyond this point, with a red line that appears to mark the boundry between the safe zone and the pvp zone. But the red line goes around the entire fort. Does that mean pvp is enabled in all directions, or just one?

Last edited:
Where is that?

The sign at /warp pvp says pvp is enabled beyond this point, with a red line that appears to mark the boundry between the safe zone and the pvp zone. But the red line goes around the entire fort. Does that mean pvp is enabled in all directions, or just one?
all directions, however once in combat you can pvp at spawn until you are no longer in combat (you can only hit other combat tagged players at spawn).

Luke113

Thread starter #5
all directions, however once in combat you can pvp at spawn until you are no longer in combat (you can only hit other combat tagged players at spawn).
Sorry but I'm still not sure..

Does "spawn" refer to just the area inside of the fort when you default spawn?

I'm assuming that /wild will teleport you to a random location outside of the fort (beyond the red line) where pvp should presumably be enabled.

Sorry but I'm still not sure..

Does "spawn" refer to just the area inside of the fort when you default spawn?

I'm assuming that /wild will teleport you to a random location outside of the fort (beyond the red line) where pvp should presumably be enabled.
spawn is the area where you are if you use the command /spawn (everything inside the red lines is considered as spawn)

Luke113

Thread starter #7
spawn is the area where you are if you use the command /spawn (everything inside the red lines is considered as spawn)
Yeah that's where I'm confused. I was outside of spawn, yet I could not damage my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.