Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

How do you Like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Do you like the new Kitpvp, spawn, kits and all more or less than the older versions of the server? Just curious. I'll always like the old ones purely out of nostalgia, but the new leveling system is pretty cool, and the kits are better now.

Opinions Foxcrafters? :)

Do you like the new Kitpvp, spawn, kits and all more or less than the older versions of the server? Just curious. I'll always like the old ones purely out of nostalgia, but the new leveling system is pretty cool, and the kits are better now.

I think the new Kitpvp is depressing. It was a terrible idea to make people gain more health when they kill more people.

Banned #3

Honestly I think it's terrible. It is making it more pay to when were you
can no longer get all the kits with vip and vip+. Also agreeing with Fallout, adding extra Heath is just nah fam nah. On to the bright side the spawn looks beast and amazing along with the new system! Still miss level 2000 :(. Oh yeah the drop from spawn is too long takes like a minute to get down.

Honestly I think it's terrible. It is making it more pay to when were you
can no longer get all the kits with vip and vip+. Also agreeing with Fallout, adding extra Heath is just nah fam nah. On to the bright side the spawn looks beast and amazing along with the new system! Still miss level 2000 :(. Oh yeah the drop from spawn is too long takes like a minute to get down.
Kitpvp is dead because the kits were not only downgraded but taken away from people.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
This title... I think that the thread will be something it's most definitely not xD

I really hate the new KitPVP. I'll talk about it later.

Lol it died a long time ago nowadays there is only 1-6 people on which are randoms that join and hang around spawn. At Max per day it might reach 9 people that's it....

Let's just say I pity the players who still believe Kitpvp is thriving. Believe me, I would like to see it in the state it used to be. But, nowadays I only see like 3-6 people on, all loitering at spawn. There's no excitement anymore :(
Besides, when I rarely do get on, I can never pvp properly.. it seems like there is some sort of lag back problem.It may just be me, it may be everyone, I don't know, but I have consulted some friends and they tell the same stories. This never used to happen before the reset.

Last edited:

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
I don't know what kitpvp is sorry.
Right snoops. cx

Kitpvp is just less populated now then before. Everyone has their reasons. :/ My opinion: Don't necessary "like" it nor "hate" it. Just wish we could get our kits back....oh well.

All my opinions have been said above however It would be nice to see the old map with kits like wingman back.

Banned #11
Kitpvp got ruined for me ages ago. I remember the days with 2 kits for non-donators. ! of them being kit fighter and the other one being kit archer. I also remember the old skyfox, yes skyfox and up kits. @Faast already named wingman, but we can't forget kit bull and kit barbarian. Those where the days. Me now thinking about it, I once got a 50 killstreak with kit bull which was impressive back then. Now it's the easiest thing in the world which sucks in my eyes :(. But yeah I and among others asked countless times for this kitpvp to be brought back but got denied every time we asked for it. So I let this peace of history rest and move on. We probably should do the same with the current kitpvp all do we all dislike it. Cloak's decision is on hold no matter how much suggestions we make.

Kitpvp got ruined for me ages ago. I remember the days with 2 kits for non-donators. ! of them being kit fighter and the other one being kit archer. I also remember the old skyfox, yes skyfox and up kits. @Faast already named wingman, but we can't forget kit bull and kit barbarian. Those where the days. Me now thinking about it, I once got a 50 killstreak with kit bull which was impressive back then. Now it's the easiest thing in the world which sucks in my eyes :(. But yeah I and among others asked countless times for this kitpvp to be brought back but got denied every time we asked for it. So I let this peace of history rest and move on. We probably should do the same with the current kitpvp all do we all dislike it. Cloak's decision is on hold no matter how much suggestions we make.
The old days i still remember the thread you made when you got 50+ kill streak with kit bull xD

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
old old map, the one with the back hills and crap was the best in my opinion.
Wish it never reset, I know im not alone on that, but whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.