Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

How do I change the color of my nickname and chat messages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaHugo

Thread starter #1
Hi, I recently bought the "Foxking" rank for skyblock, but I see other people with the same rank and colored chat and nicknames, how do I do that, or do I need to buy something?

Ayza

Friend
Donator
with /chat you can choose a color for your chat. However, with a nick this is not the case. If you want a colored nick do /nick (&cBaerified). The & stand for a color code and the color code ''c'' stands for a red color. If you want like a dark gray name you can do (/nick &8Baerified). These weree just examples with my name you make your own name ofcourse.

DaHugo

Thread starter #4
with /chat you can choose a color for your chat. However, with a nick this is not the case. If you want a colored nick do /nick (&cBaerified). The & stand for a color code and the color code ''c'' stands for a red color. If you want like a dark gray name you can do (/nick &8Baerified). These weree just examples with my name you make your own name ofcourse.
Thank you so much for you help, I am at the moment unable to try it out, so will see tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.