Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hopper Limit Poll

What should be done

• Rank Upgrades - Option 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nerf Them - Option 3

• Other/Nothing - Option 4

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
well storage systems are **** and people with op islands with hoppers already placed don't have to worry but like, Currently this problem is on /svulcan and less people are playing it now which i have noticed and people are playing on /glacier which i find has a larger majority of bullies, that's why i don't play on /sglacier.
Donor - 50 Hoppers
VIP - 75 Hoppers
VIP+ - 85 Hoppers
Skyfox - 115 Hoppers
Shadowfox - 150 Hoppers
Mysticfox - 250 Hoppers (perhaps Unlimited)
Foxking/Foxqueen - 500 Hoppers (probably Unlimited)
And make a option to increase the hopper count by paying a certain amount
Extra 50 Hoppers - $10 USD $5 USD maybe
Unlimited Hoppers - $50 USD (Just a Idea)
This could be put in the game, considering the hopper limit of 30 is very low and you can't do much with 30 hoppers, becuz on my island there is about 750 Hoppers for my storage System all placed before this dumb update (plus I'm Foxking)
Restore them - We should Restore them back to the unlimited Amount, considering the server is lagging all the time any way, really the lag is just because the new players are loading in new chunks all the time for their new bad islands

Status
Not open for further replies.