Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hoola guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Senior @cloakfox is another survival server being released? U keep banning me from the current 1 randomly, make 1 where I belong and won't be banned randomly for random stuff.
Many ppl interested in fresh start also cuz current survival is old and bugged.
Shed light to Foxcraft on this matter.

ASTAGFURALLAH.. Audhu billahi min ash shaytan ar rajim…

Goodbye! Or otherwise adieu..

Senior @cloakfox is another survival server being released? U keep banning me from the current 1 randomly, make 1 where I belong and won't be banned randomly for random stuff.

It's something im still thinking about, I really don't want to devide the survival community up and have 2 semi-dead survivals. The current survival server is doing okay.

Banned #5

Survival is boring in the current state. Get rid of the economy survival is about getting resources right? So why are kits in the game.. you know what I could go on and on but there’s just to much to point out and I can’t be asked.

Thread starter Banned #6
It's something im still thinking about, I really don't want to devide the survival community up and have 2 semi-dead survivals. The current survival server is doing okay.
Current one is already dead, not to mention you ban OGs like me for example, or keep adding things that make well-known donators leave the server. It's full of randos and soyboys in reality. Let the soys on the soy server, and the men on another. As long as you try to make it played by people, there wouldn't be an issue of a divided playercount. Majority said they'd play both, or just the new one, so

Status
Not open for further replies.