Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hidily Ho, Neighborinos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noirDes

Thread starter #1
NoirDes has joined the Foxcraft!

Followed a friend on over from a collapsing server, glad to be joining this thriving community. Looks like you guys have some great stuff set up on this server, and I'm excited to meet everyone. I'll be starting on Skyblock, but maybe just for some variety I might dip over to Oneblock to see how that plays. TTFN!

noirDes

Thread starter #5
Hi welcome!! Hope you’ll have a great time over here :)
Thank you very much! I'm already quite enjoying myself.

*coughs* I try not to. I might have accidentally duped some ladders. Just looking at my stack today and realizing that there's *no way* I built that many ladders, how did I get so many?

Then, testing my hypothesis, I verified it as I duped some lanterns.

But, I already submitted the bug report to the admins, and let them know the results of my QA along with very specific steps to reproduce, so hopefully everything will be fine.

groentestamper

NoirDes has joined the Foxcraft!

Followed a friend on over from a collapsing server, glad to be joining this thriving community. Looks like you guys have some great stuff set up on this server, and I'm excited to meet everyone. I'll be starting on Skyblock, but maybe just for some variety I might dip over to Oneblock to see how that plays. TTFN!
have fun if you got any questions dont be scared to ask them !

groentestamper

*coughs* I try not to. I might have accidentally duped some ladders. Just looking at my stack today and realizing that there's *no way* I built that many ladders, how did I get so many?

But, I already submitted the bug report to the admins, and let them know the results of my QA along with very specific steps to reproduce, so hopefully everything will be fine.
duping like a stack of ladders on acident doesnt matter that much but if you find a all item dupe that keeps working dont forget to report it :D

groentestamper

good job reporting :D

Status
Not open for further replies.