Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noby

Donator
Thread starter Banned #1
Since this new forums just started I am going to be doing a introduction! My name is Michael, my birthday is in a couple of weeks (April) I mostly play Kitpvp/ OPPrison on Foxcraft, and I play on other servers like mineplex, Hypixel, Kohi and badlion. I hope you guys learned some things about me. Bye

Banned #14
Since this new forums just started I am going to be doing a introduction! My name is Michael, my birthday is in a couple of weeks (April) I mostly play Kitpvp/ OPPrison on Foxcraft, and I play on other servers like mineplex, Hypixel, Kohi and badlion. I hope you guys learned some things about me. Bye
Hello again Michael, I would play those servers but, I got hacked and the hacker basically got me banned on them all -.-

noby

Donator
Thread starter Banned #16
Hello again Michael, I would play those servers but, I got hacked and the hacker basically got me banned on them all -.-
Rip
[doublepost=1457470975,1457470907][/doublepost]Thanks for everyone who is welcoming me back to the forums! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.