Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyB007

Thread starter #1
Hey,
So I wanted to find a new server, and I know one or two people here already, so why not come here myself? I like to pvp and build. I make GFX but I'm not the greatest, I'm looking to get better soon
If you see me around or in game, dont be afraid to say hi, I like to make new friends :)
I hope to see some of you around :)

Hey,
So I wanted to find a new server, and I know one or two people here already, so why not come here myself? I like to pvp and build. I make GFX but I'm not the greatest, I'm looking to get better soon
If you see me around or in game, dont be afraid to say hi, I like to make new friends :)
Wait... this is so offtopic but in your picture you linked is that a knife? If so that is freakishly huge.

MattyB007

Thread starter #10
Welcome to Foxcraft! c:
Awesome GFX! Welcome :D
welcome to Foxcraft! enjoy your stay :)
Thank you everyone :)
Wait... this is so offtopic but in your picture you linked is that a knife? If so that is freakishly huge.
It's a sword, but close enough ;)
Welcome! I think I've seen you on a different forum :p
You probably have, I'm pretty sure it's a well known server around here :p

Hey,
Welcome glad we got a GREAT GFX creator you seem to do an amazing job at it!

Hey,
Welcome! You seem quite nice. You'll be a great part of our community!

planecool

Friend
Donator
Hey,
Welcome Matty, I will make sure to say hi if I see you on Foxcraft! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.