Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Hey everyone, I'm not brand new to the server, I joined about two months ago but I never made one of these so I'm going to now. My first name IS Gage, because a lot of people think it isn't. My in game name is Gageroo_(it used to be gageroo1015 but I changed it), I play on the Survival server and hope to meet a lot of new people on here :) I also want to apologize to anyone I've ever had problems with, or anyone I've ever annoyed. If you could suggest some game modes for to me play, that would be great! I hope to see you all around some time!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hey everyone, I'm not brand new to the server, I joined about two months ago but I never made one of these so I'm going to now. My first name IS Gage, because a lot of people think it isn't. My in game name is Gageroo_(it used to be gageroo1015 but I changed it), I play on the Survival server and hope to meet a lot of new people on here :) I also want to apologize to anyone I've ever had problems with, or anyone I've ever annoyed. If you could suggest some game modes for to me play, that would be great! I hope to see you all around some time!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Welcomee :D

Status
Not open for further replies.