Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hi there.

What's your favourite book? Comment down below as I can't put every book in the world here.

• One of the books you named. <- If you pick this tell me which one.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • None of the books you mentioned, my favourite is in my comment.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iRobot_

Friend
Donator
Thread starter Banned #1
Hi, everyone seems to be doing this one here's mine.
Want to know who I am? Then keep reading.
I am iRobot_. I am a female. I live in Ireland. I am currently a staff on this server. I've played for more than a year and a half now. My real name is Amelia. My nickname, given to me by @Baest , is Mulia. I am currently 15 years old. I can speak Irish fluently, I'm learning French and I know a little sign language. I love reading and creative writing & drawing and I love movies as you will find out if you keep reading. I love horror movies, sounds creepy but yes I do love them, not the horrific events that happen throughout the movie but just the story of it and how it plays out. I own 2 dogs, one girl, one boy. Their names are Lucky & Chocolate. The girl is a Jack Russell and the boy is a Jack Russell Terrier. I have two brothers, one 22 and the other 13.

My favourite series are: The Walking Dead, Gossip Girl, Criminal Minds, CSI, Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars, impractical jokers, Geordie shore & Scream Queens.

My favourite movies are: Ender's game, Divergent, Grown ups, IRobot, The maze runner, All the avenger movies, Step brothers, Zombieland, Pacific Rim, Now you see me, the mortal instruments, Lucy, After Earth, Spy, The internship, Bridesmaids, Horrible bosses, accepted, Superbad & Captain Phillips.

Favourite horror movies: The possession, Dark touch, The cabin in the woods, World war Z, insidious, The Purge, Evil dead, Sinister, Texas chainsaw, Orphan, the ring (first horror I ever watched. It gave me nightmares for such a long time), Ouija, Final Deastination, As above so below, Annabelle, The gallows & Jessabelle.

I love a lot of songs. My current favourites are: The Chainsmokers - Let You Go ft. Great Good Fine Ok & The Chainsmokers - Don't Let Me Down ft. Daya.

Favourite youtubers are: Shane Dawson, Capndesdes, Luke Korns & Mikey Murphy.

Favourite music channels: Bounce United, Chill Nation, Cloudkid, Proximity & SwagyTracks.

Favourite books: Across the Barricades, Holes, Private Peaceful, wonder, Girl Missing, The Host, The Butterfly Lion, The Wreck of the Zanzibar, Dear Olly, The boy in the Striped Pajamas, A winter of spies, The guns of Easter & all of the Roald Books.

My favourite game on Foxcraft would have to be Skyblock. It is usually the least toxic place on the server because of @Pat sharing his positive vibes on there.

If you made it down this far congrats, I'm really proud of you. Thank you for reading and goodbye.

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
Hi, everyone seems to be doing this one here's mine.
Want to know who I am? Then keep reading.
I am iRobot_. I am a female. I live in Ireland. I am currently a staff on this server. I've played for more than a year and a half now. My real name is Amelia. My nickname, given to me by @Baest , is Mulia. I am currently 15 years old. I can speak Irish fluently, I'm learning French and I know a little sign language. I love reading and creative writing & drawing and I love movies as you will find out if you keep reading. I love horror movies, sounds creepy but yes I do love them, not the horrific events that happen throughout the movie but just the story of it and how it plays out. I own 2 dogs, one girl, one boy. Their names are Lucky & Chocolate. The girl is a Jack Russell and the boy is a Jack Russell Terrier. I have two brothers, one 22 and the other 13.

My favourite series are: The Walking Dead, Gossip Girl, Criminal Minds, CSI, Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars, impractical jokers, Geordie shore & Scream Queens.

My favourite movies are: Ender's game, Divergent, Grown ups, IRobot, The maze runner, All the avenger movies, Step brothers, Zombieland, Pacific Rim, Now you see me, the mortal instruments, Lucy, After Earth, Spy, The internship, Bridesmaids, Horrible bosses, accepted, Superbad & Captain Phillips.

Favourite horror movies: The possession, Dark touch, The cabin in the woods, World war Z, insidious, The Purge, Evil dead, Sinister, Texas chainsaw, Orphan, the ring (first horror I ever watched. It gave me nightmares for such a long time), Ouija, Final Deastination, As above so below, Annabelle, The gallows & Jessabelle.

I love a lot of songs. My current favourites are: The Chainsmokers - Let You Go ft. Great Good Fine Ok & The Chainsmokers - Don't Let Me Down ft. Daya.

Favourite youtubers are: Shane Dawson, Capndesdes, Luke Korns & Mikey Murphy.

Favourite music channels: Bounce United, Chill Nation, Cloudkid, Proximity & SwagyTracks.

Favourite books: Across the Barricades, Holes, Private Peaceful, wonder, Girl Missing, The Host, The Butterfly Lion, The Wreck of the Zanzibar, Dear Olly, The boy in the Striped Pajamas, A winter of spies, The guns of Easter & all of the Roald Books.

My favourite game on Foxcraft would have to be Skyblock. It is usually the least toxic place on the server because of @Pat sharing his positive vibes on there.

If you made it down this far congrats, I'm really proud of you. Thank you for reading and goodbye.
I love pacific rim :p fav books only ones i ever bothered to read how to train your dragon series and watch Lucifer so you can add it to your list of fav series

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Welcome back iRobot! My favorite books are The Guardians of Ga'Hoole series, Wolves of the Beyond series, and the Swordbird series. Meh. I like fantasy fiction.

iRobot_

Friend
Donator
Thread starter Banned #8

Spk

AYYYY LMFAOOO POSITIVE VIBES. AMELIA SHES REALL COOL AINT ANOTHER N***A THAT CAN DO IT LIKE YOU! ❤️❤️

planecool

Friend
Donator
Hi iRobot! My favorite books are the Inheritance Cycle/Lorien Legacies, you should check them out @iRobot_
[doublepost=1458088444,1458088374][/doublepost]
What's your favourite horror movie? An what horror do you think is the scariest? My favourite horror is the possession and the scariest was probably evil dead.
Spongebob

Status
Not open for further replies.