Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hi! I'm Terminal :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siwle

Thread starter #1
Hi guys, I'm Terminal -- Terminal Four and I'm just gonna be introducing myself to the community and I know no one asked but who doesn't love reading introductions.

So, I'm Terminal, I turned 14 on March 1st this year and I've just been getting into the grind of Minecraft again.

Hobbies
Well some of my hobbies are playing Minecraft of course :D, playing video games in general, and cooking. I also do a lot of sports like lacrosse, hockey, football, golf and a few more.

Where I want to be when I grow up
All of us have goals and in this thread I'll be sharing some of mine.

I want to graduate with an MBA (Masters in Business Administration) so that I'd be able to open up my own business one day.

And I also don't want to be behind a prison cell when I grow up, no one wants that.

All About Me
So these are some things that will really get you to know me and who I am.

What's your ethnicity? I'm American Indian

How long have you been playing Minecraft for? Since I was 3. So roughly 2009 or 2010.

You single or taken? God's blessing gave me a beautiful girlfriend haha

Are you good in academics? I get roughly 3.7+ GPA on my semester report cards so like not tryna flex but yessir.

Are you good in athletics? I hope.

Goals
Some of many of my goals are
to become the CEO of a gigantic company

Become a staff member on Foxcraft :D

And to meet all of you guys!

Conclusion

Even though I joined the forums so late I hope that still gives me a chance to meet each and every one of you! :D And please leave feedback and suggestions how I can make this sound a lot less weird :D

Status
Not open for further replies.