Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

HI! I LOVEEEE THIS SERVER!

Should Adshop adpoints be lowered?

• YES! It takes way too much points

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • NO!

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hi I love this server and want to be a part of helping it grow, I played on it forever and right now find many hackers, but can't do anything about it, I reported when I saw a hacker many times, I rly want to help the server and make friends with ppl, and help it grow, I will help as often as possible and do anything in my power to help the server. I would like to sign up please! I would LOVE IT! if you select me. I will not false ban, and I even took the time to read the helper rules, that's something I KNOW most helpers didn't do. I will do anything to help the server.
[doublepost=1487900504,1487899804][/doublepost]I always play this server heck, Most of the time it's to help noobs, but still like 50% don't believe me cuz' they're like: "HEY YOU'RE NOT STAFF WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU HUH?"

You should follow the helper application thread
[doublepost=1487902891,1487902846][/doublepost]That always helps

LOL! btw how do I sign up for helper, this was supposed to be a application
Scroll down the main forum page, click 'Staff Applications' click the thread with the format, copy the format, go back to the staff application page and then press 'Create New Thread'.

Banned #7
Hi I love this server and want to be a part of helping it grow, I played on it forever and right now find many hackers, but can't do anything about it, I reported when I saw a hacker many times, I rly want to help the server and make friends with ppl, and help it grow, I will help as often as possible and do anything in my power to help the server. I would like to sign up please! I would LOVE IT! if you select me. I will not false ban, and I even took the time to read the helper rules, that's something I KNOW most helpers didn't do. I will do anything to help the server.
[doublepost=1487900504,1487899804][/doublepost]I always play this server heck, Most of the time it's to help noobs, but still like 50% don't believe me cuz' they're like: "HEY YOU'RE NOT STAFF WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU HUH?"
You have 3 messages, in my opinion you should take it slow and work your way up and apply next apps, a lot of people apply at the wrong times and are disappointed if they get denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.