Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hi I am Peaches!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello my name is Josh, Im known as Peaches/ Peaches TV, my in-game name is gamerfan2012.
I have played on this server for about a year now but never decided to make a forums account.
I am currently a member of another gaming community called "Cant Stand Idiots" you can read more about it at this link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I enjoy helping out players and streaming minecraft and CS:GO on twitch. My twitch name is PeachesTVStreams, My youtube is Peaches TV (The picture of vaultboy with a gray background)
I hope to make lots of new friends and get to know as many people as I possibly can. I also hope to become very involved in this community more. Thank you taking your time to read this introduction!

Last edited:
Thread starter #6
Welcome to the forums. You seem like a friendly person.
Thats what people tell me, I like when everyone is posotive and in a good mood, Today I had caught a modder/ hacker on video because I felt that It would've been unfair to other players because one person had an advantage over others. And thanks for the posotive comment
[doublepost=1459203614,1459203572][/doublepost] Thank you

Welcome Joshua! I never had made my forums account until at least a year later. I have been playing way too long to remember. Hope to see you in game sometime!

Thread starter #9
Welcome Joshua! I never had made my forums account until at least a year later. I have been playing way too long to remember. Hope to see you in game sometime!
Oh yes I hope we can team together, I mostly play factions because thats what I stream most of the time but right now I'm with family but deffinetley when I get back if you're on. My steam--- CSi. Peaches
Skype----- gamerfan2014/joshieboy
Twitter--- MrCannedPeaches
Snapchat----- peaches_josh/ josh34

Oh yes I hope we can team together, I mostly play factions because thats what I stream most of the time but right now I'm with family but deffinetley when I get back if you're on. My steam--- CSi. Peaches
Skype----- gamerfan2014/joshieboy
Twitter--- MrCannedPeaches
Snapchat----- peaches_josh/ josh34
I love Foxcraft factions It was my favorite server.

planecool

Friend
Donator
Hello my name is Josh, Im known as Peaches/ Peaches TV, my in-game name is gamerfan2012.
I have played on this server for about a year now but never decided to make a forums account.
I am currently a member of another gaming community called "Cant Stand Idiots" you can read more about it at this link:

I enjoy helping out players and streaming minecraft and CS:GO on twitch. My twitch name is PeachesTVStreams, My youtube is Peaches TV (The picture of vaultboy with a gray background)
I hope to make lots of new friends and get to know as many people as I possibly can. I also hope to become very involved in this community more. Thank you taking your time to read this introduction!
Welcome to the forums Josh
[doublepost=1459213082,1459213050][/doublepost]

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.