Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hi from Portugal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
My name is João and I'm a skywars player(plz try this minegame,it is really good) ;)
Sorry for my bed English...man I'm only 13 XD.Ok I'm good for my age.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Lmao there's a kid in my school named that. Anyway, welcome to the server and forums! :D Enjoy your stay.

Donator
Oi! Bem-vindo ao fórum, falo um pouco espanol, então espero que meu português não seja ruim!

sips

Donator
u srsly think i google translated that?
Yeah, because you did, you can't get the ' on the tops of the letters like è or à,
With a normal keyboard.. and just because you studied Spanish doesn't mean you get pin pointed every word exact on point, Spanish and Portuguese are nothing alike.

Donator
Yeah, because you did, you can't get the ' on the tops of the letters like è or à,
With a normal keyboard.. and just because you studied Spanish doesn't mean you get pin pointed every word exact on point, Spanish and Portuguese are nothing alike.
its called special characters. You can type with them with a computer, for me I just hold down the letter and it shows all the accents i can use.

Status
Not open for further replies.