Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hi All, I'm Crimsonice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Enjoying the server! My daughter, DoctorlyHades44, & I are friendly people, do not enjoy PVP, just like building, mining, fishing, farming, and learning new skills. I think I enjoy Survival more than she does, she enjoys the games.
I've learned everything that I know about minecraft from her, but I'm still learning.
We're willing to help out if we can. We don't TP with people we don't know...fallen into too many lava pits that way...sneaky ones.
Great server guys!

Last edited:
Enjoying the server! Not really sure what else to say. My daughter & I are friendly people, do not enjoy PVP, just like building. I think I enjoy Survival more than she does, she enjoys the games. Great server guys!
So you have 2 people using the same account? thats nice. :p

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Enjoying the server! My daughter, DoctorlyHades44, & I are friendly people, do not enjoy PVP, just like building, mining, fishing, farming, and learning new skills. I think I enjoy Survival more than she does, she enjoys the games.
I've learned everything that I know about minecraft from her, but I'm still learning.
We're willing to help out if we can. We don't TP with people we don't know...fallen into too many lava pits that way...sneaky ones.
Great server guys!
Hey! :D Welcome to the server and forums! I too enjoy survival. If I am on the server, however, you'll most likely find me on Skyblock. I am a friendly person, but I'm willing to defend myself and/or my territory if the need arises.

Great server guys!
Welcome to forums! Aw! How great for a Father and his daughter to have some time together.

Silvic

Dedicated Member
Welcome to the forums! This is by far one of my favorite ways I've ever seen a father and daughter bond. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.