Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piinkachu

Thread starter #1
Hey guys! Thanks for reading this :) most of you probably don't know me. I'm Brittany. No, this is not an introduction. I've decided that I need to make some serious life changes, because I am not happy at all anymore, and it's gotten really bad, and unfortunately quitting this is one of my changes. I know you don't care, but as of Sunday night I will be officially quitting (I'm waiting til Sunday so if someone wants to message me then can), thanks for the fun guys, and I'm really happy I met you all, who knows, I might come on in a couple months for the hell of it. It was amazing meeting you all, and I hope you have a wonderful life if we are to never speak again, bye! :)

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Hey guys! Thanks for reading this :) most of you probably don't know me. I'm Brittany. No, this is not an introduction. I've decided that I need to make some serious life changes, because I am not happy at all anymore, and it's gotten really bad, and unfortunately quitting this is one of my changes. I know you don't care, but as of Sunday night I will be officially quitting (I'm waiting til Sunday so if someone wants to message me then can), thanks for the fun guys, and I'm really happy I met you all, who knows, I might come on in a couple months for the hell of it. It was amazing meeting you all, and I hope you have a wonderful life if we are to never speak again, bye! :)
See you later! :D It was nice getting to know you.

Silvic

Dedicated Member
I'll miss you, Brittany! I love your bold personality and I hope I'll see you around soon. See ya <3

Gone

It's sad seeing another
person I know quit but
I hope you have the happiest
of times when you're gone.
I also hope you come back sooner
or later. Goodbye.

Hey, while you where here I loved talking with you I hate to see you go and wish you luck on your further your beautiful and don't let any one tell you different. (I sound like my mom lol) :) good bye

I Know I didn't really know you that much, but Bye! Hope you have fun out in the real world, and definitely come back and check up on us :) Also stay Safe! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.