Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hey There!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey Foxcrafters! My name is Nick or Snoopy but you can call me whatever floats your boat :p. I am a Staff Member on Foxcraft and more specifically a Moderator. Some random things about me are...

• I like basketball, badminton and ping-pong.
  • I love to play Foxcraft and have fun on the server.
  • In my free time, I like to watch Netflix and I'm on the second season of How I Met Your Mother.
  • I'm in 7th grade and just got off from a School Quebec Trip.
  • Sabotage_ is one of my real friends we go to the same school.
  • I like to socialize and just talk about things so find me on kitpvp, skywars, prison but I'll be willing to join any server.

That's about it so I hope to see some of you around either or the forums or server!

~Snoopy/Nick

Hey Foxcrafters! My name is Nick or Snoopy but you can call me whatever floats your boat :p. I am a Staff Member on Foxcraft and more specifically a Moderator. Some random things about me are...

• In my free time, I like to watch Netflix and I'm on the second season of How I Met Your Mother.
  • I like to socialize and just talk about things so find me on kitpvp, skywars, prison but I'll be willing to join any server.

That's about it so I hope to see some of you around either or the forums or server!

~Snoopy/Nick
Hello! I saw you on Creative today.. Thanks, for the follow :p.

Banned #3

~Snoopy/Nick
Welcome to the forums m8.

Why would a show called "How I Met Your Mother" need 2 seasons? It took my dad 30 minutes to tell me the story of how he met my mother.

planecool

Friend
Donator

~Snoopy/Nick
Welcome back snoopy! remember me??

~Snoopy/Nick
Welcome to forums Bruv

Status
Not open for further replies.