Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hey, should i come back?

Should i come back?

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • urh, no piss off. rofl

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey my current ign is razerornata because my friend changed it, (******) lmao. But i'm better known as BarxRifle. I was just wondering whether many of the ogs still play because i'd love to come back.

Hey my current ign is razerornata because my friend changed it, (******) lmao. But i'm better known as BarxRifle. I was just wondering whether many of the ogs still play because i'd love to come back.
Only If you join me on my favorite server

/hub. Cya there

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
O-o I think I've been playing longer than u m7 lmfao
Strafe you REALLY need to stop. NO ONE cares how 'og' you are. He was literally just saying how long he's been here to help people remember him.

And yeah, come back. I was just talking about you yesterday!

Thread starter #10
O-o I think I've been playing longer than u m7 lmfao
Uhm alright "iComboStrafe" Don't talk to me like you think you're og, i don't care for your well being, ok? You act like your hard using "m7" and "lmfao" words your friend taught you in kindergarten? And i can bet that i've been here longer. :)

Strafe you REALLY need to stop. NO ONE cares how 'og' you are. He was literally just saying how long he's been here to help people remember him.

And yeah, come back. I was just talking about you yesterday!
So was I! Come back, lots have changed and you should start playin again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.