Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hey Im Venuiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venuiz

Thread starter #1
Hello i'm Venuiz a new player, I joined yesterday and am currently playing on the factions minin-game. I'm having a lot of fun already and am hoping to become very over powered. I am looking for a strong team thats good at pvp and someone that has some experience on any factions server.

Hello i'm Venuiz a new player, I joined yesterday and am currently playing on the factions minin-game. I'm having a lot of fun already and am hoping to become very over powered. I am looking for a strong team thats good at pvp and someone that has some experience on any factions server.
Lol sup dude and welcome to Foxcraft. The factions servers are probably the most fun if you play it right. Just make sure you hang put with people and try to gain allies.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Hello, Venuiz! Welcome to the server! I look forward to seeing you around. You should give Skyblock a try.

planecool

Friend
Donator
Welcome. I play factions!

Status
Not open for further replies.