Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hey :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Just a couple of days ago I realized that I never truly introduced myself to the Foxcraft community, so here I go…

My name is Christopher Buhler, but people call me Chris. I am 13 years old and I love to play basketball and Minecraft. Being a basketball player runs in my family’s blood. My Dad is 6’11 and he got his height from many generations before him, so it’s kind of obvious why we love to play. I started to play when I was 5 years old on my little mini goal in my basement, the Good O’l days J. Anyway I am currently in 7th grade taking High school math, 8th grade science, and advanced Social Studies and Language Arts. Language Arts isn’t my best subject, I still struggle to correct my many grammatical errors. I started playing Foxcraft in about October of 2014. I was Introduced to it by my friend JLCoop (James). As he started to drift away from the server I got addicted to it, so addicted I was forcing myself to buy Foxking. I date back to the days of Connor, xExecutorx, and Affixes (probably spelled his name wrong). My life revolves around going to ******* at the gym, basketball practice, and Minecraft. Of course education comes before all, but when you’re a procrastinator like I am, well, let’s just say it’s not the easiest to get all your homework done. I do hop on every Foxcraft gamemode from time to time, but I mostly play on Survival and Skyblock. In Survival I am on the most overpowered and Well-Known team, The Empire.

Well, that’s practically it, I guess if you have any questions or anything, just ask.

Have a great day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.