Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Herro! ~KitKat :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hi!

Hey there everyone! So I'm new to Foxcraft forums, and hoping to make some friends. So lets get right to it!

Some of my interests or reading and writing, I love playing video games, and anime is a big part of my life! My favorite video game is The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I've played many of the Zelda games but that has to be my all time fav.
Favorite anime is One piece, but I also really enjoy Cowboy Bebop and Gintama!

So I am looking for friends to play Minecraft with (preferably Skywars or Factions), we can either team or battle each other! If interested, feel free to me and I can give you my skype!

This has been a Greetings from KitKat!

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Hi!

Hey there everyone! So I'm new to Foxcraft forums, and hoping to make some friends. So lets get right to it!

Some of my interests or reading and writing, I love playing video games, and anime is a big part of my life! My favorite video game is The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I've played many of the Zelda games but that has to be my all time fav.

So I am looking for friends to play Minecraft with (preferably Skywars or Factions), we can either team or battle each other! If interested, feel free to me and I can give you my skype!

Hello! :D Welcome to the forums! I look forward to seeing you in-game! Maybe I'll see you on Skywars.

I would love to fight you on skywars! If you are on skywars and you see me, just ask me and I will be more than happy to fight you! :)

Thread starter #4
Hello! :D Welcome to the forums! I look forward to seeing you in-game! Maybe I'll see you on Skywars.
Thank you, and hope to see you in Skywars!
[doublepost=1466717135,1466717069][/doublepost]
I would love to fight you on skywars! If you are on skywars and you see me, just ask me and I will be more than happy to fight you! :)
Thanks! I definitely look out for you on Skywars! :p

Hi!

Love your introduction! Welcome to forums!

Hi!

Welcome to Foxcraft,I hope to see you in game sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.