Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned #41
I didn't read the whole thing because I started to cringe outta my very own body but 3 things:

1) Are you serious, dont know exactly the point you are trying to express but I don't get this period. What's the point of making this?
2) Why are you posting this on a block game website
3) Please pick up a dictionary and read it
4) Use proper English and grammar
5) You are about as dumb and a pinecone

Banned #43
so you mean that child who want to play whole day and waste his life is smart or intelligent ? ( just see the fun ) and those parents are idiots who want to educate him ? and i have to believe such an nonsense like you ? ( just see the folly )
You make me laugh. You are just insinuating everything anyone says. You also don't know how to spell or use proper English/grammar. You never answered my question; what did that have to do with what I said. Also, what is you end goal here? To piss everyone off? Do you think you some sort of prophet?

Defol

Donator
I'm a fat athiest who doesn't take notice in much and does not like R.E. because me and my friends have a religion called the annie-may squad. The name annie came from a funny actor and may was the month most of us were born in. And it sounded like 'Anime' so ye.

lel if you actually wrote that all legit and didn't copy and paste it

well,

Idk....

I would probably just feel happy for you and sorry for you at the same time.

Banned #45
I'm a fat athiest who doesn't take notice in much and does not like R.E. because me and my friends have a religion called the annie-may squad. The name annie came from a funny actor and may was the month most of us were born in. And it sounded like 'Anime' so ye.

lel if you actually wrote that all legit and didn't copy and paste it

well,

Idk....

I would probably just feel happy for you and sorry for you at the same time.
Legit though. He offended me little hardcore. My beliefs contradict yours but still...

Xf45

Banned #53
although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.
[doublepost=1488992487,1488992346][/doublepost]

alright im an stupid idiot. ( indeed ) but haven't proved yet that you are the most intelligent`1. and the first step to know it is recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. go ahead and prove it smartest`1 ( fertile brain )

Status
Not open for further replies.