Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordan0

Thread starter #23
Here's something that wastes all of our times, your thread.
and my ( dull ) friend try to understand it that your entire life is already wasted. and if it is not wasted at all. than recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. go ahead and prove it that it is not wasted at all. ( after all its an open challenge )

Faast

Donator
and what religious here ? is that law of forgetfulness is religious ? or say sectarian ? and what is your happiness ? sleeping, eating, sex and fear these primary things are cats and dogs are also doing without your so called education. and they are also happy in this term. and you also can remain in same darkness.

and in human form of life we have got opportunity that we can become freed from this cycle of repeated birth after birth.
You can have everything you ever need to live a good life and be happy. Doesn't mean you will be happy. Emotions go further than what you have in life and they can completely change you life or even be the reason it ends. Religion does not control emotion.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.
I'm no rascal. You don't have to be a "rascal" to be concerned about proper grammar.
[doublepost=1488995226,1488995097][/doublepost]
and my ( dull ) friend try to understand it that your entire life is already wasted. and if it is not wasted at all. than recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. go ahead and prove it that it is not wasted at all. ( after all its an open challenge )
Stop trying to live in the past and look to the future, because more awaits in the future than the past, because the past is already gone.

Faast

Donator
I'm no rascal. You don't have to be a "rascal" to be concerned about proper grammar.
Stop trying to live in the past and look to the future, because more awaits in the future than the past, because the past is already gone.
It gone but it controls us a lot.

Banned #29
When someone tries so had to sound intelligent but sounds like a loser and looks like a fool in the proses... What a waste of space. I think my mother is worth for that the minuscule number of brain cells this "man" has. Legit are you missing a chrome bro?
[doublepost=1488996087,1488995938][/doublepost]
Not trying to attack you but this thread should be closed for religious hate and so much more crap. Legit he has offended my religion and most likely, other peoples.
[doublepost=1488996174][/doublepost]Final thing, straight up, why is this on a MINECRAFT FORUMS PAGE? Also no one can know jack about any form of after-life or the meaning of anyone's' purpose in life as a human. It's not by choice of one but by the choice of the person himself.

Baest

Donator
Banned #30

jordan0

Thread starter #31
When someone tries so had to sound intelligent but sounds like a loser and looks like a fool in the proses... What a waste of space. I think my mother is worth for that the minuscule number of brain cells this "man" has. Legit are you missing a chrome bro?
[doublepost=1488996087,1488995938][/doublepost]
Not trying to attack you but this thread should be closed for religious hate and so much more crap. Legit he has offended my religion and most likely, other peoples.
[doublepost=1488996174][/doublepost]Final thing, straight up, why is this on a MINECRAFT FORUMS PAGE?
now my ( dull ) friend you are shifting burdon of proof and are you able to recall everything ? have you proved it that your life is not already wasted ? you have proved it that your so called ( fertile brain ) of which you are falsely puffed up just like an street dog is not working.

otherwise what is wrong in recalling everything ? simply recall everything and prove it that your so called brain is really fertile ( aka smart )

and what explanation your religion has ? kindly explain that. and if you have got nothing than keep your nonsense with your fellow blind sheeps.
[doublepost=1488996624][/doublepost] and i also dont beat the dead horse(s) like you.

Banned #33
now my ( dull ) friend you are shifting burdon of proof and are you able to recall everything ? have you proved it that your life is not already wasted ? you have proved it that your so called ( fertile brain ) of which you are falsely puffed up just like an street dog is not working.

otherwise what is wrong in recalling everything ? simply recall everything and prove it that your so called brain is really fertile ( aka smart )

and what explanation your religion has ? kindly explain that. and if you have got nothing than keep your nonsense with your fellow blind sheeps.
[doublepost=1488996624][/doublepost]

and i also dont beat the dead horse(s) like you.
My religion is none of your concern. I won't say anything because I use my "fertile" brain (something you lack) to see that I don't want to bring up something that might offend someone. It's called consideration; try it sometime.

jordan0

Thread starter #34
My religion is none of your concern. I won't say anything because I use my "fertile" brain (something you lack) to see that I don't want to bring up something that might offend someone. It's called consideration; try it sometime.
so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??

and what religious here ? is that law of forgetfulness is religious ? or say sectarian ? and what is your happiness ? sleeping, eating, sex and fear these primary things are cats and dogs are also doing without your so called education. and they are also happy in this term. and you also can remain in same darkness.

and in human form of life we have got opportunity that we can become freed from this cycle of repeated birth after birth.
Legit stop, u aint a fvking prophet ok kid, stfu, u dont have the right to tell anyone what the should do, or that they can be reborn into anything stfu

Banned #36
so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??
Yet me explain some stuff to you.
1. "So child is not interested for education.", that is the child's choice, suck to be him."
2. "But it is the duty of the father to make him educated.", this is complete, fallacy. You can not make an ignorant child learn.
3. "Sometimes father punish him.", this is also not true. It is not a job. No amount of physical or emotional "punishment" will stop the ignorance and will of a human. Surely if you are "intelligent" you must understand this.
4. "So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”, this is completely unrelated to the other sentences.
5. What does this have to do with what I said...

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
I didn't read the whole thing because I started to cringe outta my very own body but 3 things:

1) Are you serious, dont know exactly the point you are trying to express but I don't get this period. What's the point of making this?
2) Why are you posting this on a block game website
3) Please pick up a dictionary and read it

jordan0

Thread starter #38
Yet me explain some stuff to you.
1. "So child is not interested for education.", that is the child's choice, suck to be him."
2. "But it is the duty of the father to make him educated.", this is complete, fallacy. You can not make an ignorant child learn.
3. "Sometimes father punish him.", this is also not true. It is not a job. No amount of physical or emotional "punishment" will stop the ignorance and will of a human. Surely if you are "intelligent" you must understand this.
4. "So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”, this is completely unrelated to the other sentences.
5. What does this have to do with what I said...
so you mean that child who want to play whole day and waste his life is smart or intelligent ? ( just see the fun ) and those parents are idiots who want to educate him ? and i have to believe such an nonsense like you ? ( just see the folly )

I didn't read the whole thing because I started to cringe outta my very own body but 3 things:

1) Are you serious
AMEN this kid"dumb ***"" Legit is a dumb person trying to get people to get to belive they can be reborn STFU

jordan0

Thread starter #40

1) Are you serious, dont know exactly the point you are trying to express but I don't get this period. What's the point of making this?
and blind sheep this is off-topic section.

Status
Not open for further replies.