Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Helper Applications!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Robots are better than humans. We'll take over the earth and will kill every human alive. We'll find you and kill you all. No where is safe. Watch your back because once I am Helper you'll all be killed.
You were already helper, and no one died. .-.

Slabo

Friend
Donator
No - it's just weird how you talked crap about Helper apps and how you don't want another round of "****" helpers, but then proceed to apply. I'm not mad - I'm just trying to find your point, because all your comments have been hypocritical..

Six

Banned #71
No - it's just weird how you talked crap about Helper apps and how you don't want another round of "****" helpers, but then proceed to apply. I'm not mad - I'm just trying to find your point, because all your comments have been hypocritical..
i wasn't actually being serious, i just applied for fun, just think about it.. WHY THE **** WOULD THEY WANT ME AS HELPER
'six calm down'
Ill just get demoted second day for banning and muting people

Slabo

Friend
Donator
i wasn't actually being serious, i just applied for fun, just think about it.. WHY THE **** WOULD THEY WANT ME AS HELPER
'six calm down'
Ill just get demoted second day for banning and muting people
Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.