Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Helper Applications!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Six

Banned #25
You'll be getting denied instantly so don't try
[doublepost=1470148363,1470148275][/doublepost]I don't know if I'll apply, maybe if cloak fixes Fox.
12 year olds can apply? thatll suck.

12 year olds can apply? thatll suck.
yeah that does suck..
However, I've actually seen Eftro with staff experience and I'd say he could do a better job than every current helper..Also he probably could do a better job than most 13-14 year olds lol

Six

Banned #28
yeah that does suck..
However, I've actually seen Eftro with staff experience and I'd say he could do a better job than every current helper..Also he probably could do a better job than most 13-14 year olds lol
yes probably, but lets be real, the 12 year olds here are idiots, no offense eftro.

Six

Banned #34
none of you really deserve this, i never see any of you on forums, and you just jump in there when helper apps are out, i really hope cloak makes the right decision on who the **** to put as helper.

noby

Donator
Banned #36
none of you really deserve this, i never see any of you on forums, and you just jump in there when helper apps are out, i really hope cloak makes the right decision on who the **** to put as helper.
Wat about me?

iRobot_

Friend
Donator
Banned #40
humans are better than robots!!!
arent u our anti cheat system? cus ur doin a **** job (jk dont hate me)
Robots are better than humans. We'll take over the earth and will kill every human alive. We'll find you and kill you all. No where is safe. Watch your back because once I am Helper you'll all be killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.