Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Helper applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned #81
I know, I'll respect their answer no matter what it is. I'm just a very eager person, I don't like the feeling of secrets being kept, but I'll wait.
you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. if you get denied, you get denied. You;ll apply again in 3 months.

So excited to see the new helpers list! Everyone putting there self down saying they'd never get it, just try nothing is impossible and nothing will hurt you if you just try, I hope this encourages you to apply!
Their selves* ;) anyways good luck on helper!

OllieFTW

Just a question (I'm not applying as I am very new to Foxcraft) What is the recommended time spent on the server before applying for helper?

Banned #87
Just a question (I'm not applying as I am very new to Foxcraft) What is the recommended time spent on the server before applying for helper?
You need to be known in the community as well be trusted by staff. Also you need to help players out ingame as well on the forums. There is not really a 'right time' to apply, just apply when you feel like it's time o apply for the rank and when you're ready for it.

Hey Foxcrafters!

I have opened up the helper apps now before you go on and proceed to making your app please read these guidelines/requirements:

You must be 13 years or older in order to apply. (We could make exeptions if you are 12)
If you do apply but you are 10 for example, we will instantly deny the app.

You must follow the Helper applications/Staff application format, wich can be found in the Applications section
Not following the format will result in your app being denied instantly.

Admins/Mods are allowed to vouch for a player/app, vouching means you support this certain candidate, and truly believe he/she could be a good helper.
Admins and Moderators are only allowed to vouch for 1 user.

If your application was denied please wait atleast 1 month (30 days) before applying again.
If your application has been denied please don't take it personal, we could deny it for a number of reasons, wich will be explained to you in your app in the form of a reply.

You can apply here: http://www.mcfoxcraft.com/forums/staff-applications.27/
Make sure to read the format!
Please also read this thread.

edit: oh and you can't see apps of other players, this is to prevent good apps from being copied. And to keep things private.

Goodluck to those who apply and thanks,

- Cloakfox
I don't know where's the link

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
and plz tell me the steps
So what you do first is click this link here and copy the format http://www.mcfoxcraft.com/threads/staff-application-format.27/

2nd: click on the post new thread button shown here
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

3rd: paste the format into the thread

4th: answer the questions to the best of your ability

5th: When you are finished, scroll to the bottom and click the create thread button as shown here
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

6th: Wait for your thread to be replied to.

I really wanted to get this my friend Paanic has already got demoted so I hope they will have one more space good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.