Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

help srsly needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorKaiRose

Thread starter #1
i dont know if this the right place to ask for help but i suck at anything but basic computing and my daughter needs help with Foxcraft. i'm seriously going to have to sign up for a computer class bc she is frequently having issues with her minecraft mods and texture packs and servers. but her latest issue is she cant seem to log onto Foxcraft. it keeps showing up as cannot connect to server. if you click the Foxcraft icon it says- java.net connect exception then no further information. two others say that as well but the other servers are fine. i'm sure its something obvious to anyone with even a little computer expertise but i am obviously not that. if this is the wrong place to ask for help, my bad. but if anyone can help its totally appreciated. -zoey:(

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Well, as far as I can tell you, it looks like the Java is having some problems. You can either delete and reinstall Minecraft and all its files, spam click the refresh button, or reinstall Java.

Status
Not open for further replies.