Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

HELP please!!

Is This Happening To Anyone Else?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I have the rank FoxQueen on Foxcraft survival except it wont let me do the commands I'm supposed to have. For example, I am supposed to be able to do /god but it wont allow me. Other commands wont work either. For some reason i cant even do disguises anymore .. I am upset i payed 100$ dollars getting the same stuff as Skyfox. Please Help, Lots of Thanks!
~ Tiegr

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
I have the rank FoxQueen on Foxcraft survival except it wont let me do the commands I'm supposed to have. For example, I am supposed to be able to do /god but it wont allow me. Other commands wont work either. For some reason i cant even do disguises anymore .. I am upset i payed 100$ dollars getting the same stuff as Skyfox. Please Help, Lots of Thanks!
~ Tiegr
They removed /god. Lmao

~ Tiegr
Most of the important FoxKing/Queen commands that says you get on
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
has long been gone and removed, such as /god, /speed, or /disguise and the such. I don't see where it says on Buycraft that you get /god, or /speed like you say it does. I guess Buycraft just hasn't updated that /disguise has been removed. And, the server has been updated to 1.10.2 not too long ago, which had to get rid of /disguise, but I'd much rather have 1.10.2 than that simple command. Imo the rank isn't worth the money, even though I have the rank myself.

Last edited:
Most of the important FoxKing/Queen commands that says you get on
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
has long been gone and removed, such as /god, /speed, or /disguise and the such. I don't see where it says on Buycraft that you get /god, or /speed like you say it does. I guess Buycraft just hasn't updated that /disguise has been removed. And, the server has been updated to 1.10.2 not too long ago, which had to get rid of /disguise, but I'd much rather have 1.10.2 than that simple command. Imo the rank isn't worth the money, even though I have the rank myself.
Buycraft doesn't update that, cloakfox has to manually.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
But I attacked somebody in factions but coulnd't hit them because he had god. (Don't know how /god works). My friend also tried to hit him but he couldn't because he had god (that's what he said at least)
This is SURVIVAL. This is NOT Factions. Read the suggestion before talking, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.