Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Help me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey there,

I tried to give my friend (BlueBirdzZ) my money but I accidentaly gave it to Blossempink...
It was like 53000 in-game money.
Can I get that back, please!

Hope you guys will help me,
Skilled_Dragon

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
doubt you will get it back, I guess you will have to work for the money again. or ill just pay u cause I'm not bothered

As staff, there is nothing we can do to get the money back to you. We added something so you have to type the command in twice before the money sends just for this reason. That player could be kind enough to give it back, but that's very doubtful. You could take Tqzz up on her offer for the money or work for it again, but we can not supply it back.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #5
Hey there,

I tried to give my friend (BlueBirdzZ) my money but I accidentaly gave it to Blossempink...
It was like 53000 in-game money.
Can I get that back, please!

Hope you guys will help me,
Skilled_Dragon
Hey! I can give you that money on sglacier because I play there if I see you on. I can't give it to you on svulcan, I don't play there.
Just tell me your ign on sglacier if you play it, and Ill give it t you. :)

Thread starter #6
I guess if Tqzz really doesn't care that would really help. So if you really don't care I would highly appreciate that. :)

Thanks <3,
Skilled_Dragon

Thread starter #8
Hey! I can give you that money on sglacier because I play there if I see you on. I can't give it to you on svulcan, I don't play there.
Just tell me your ign on sglacier if you play it, and Ill give it t you. :)
Thanks but I play on svulcan :/, but that doesn't take away the fact you're really kind.:)

Thanks for the offer,
Skilled_Dragon

Don't you mean can not? If not you're just being rude :(
It isn't being rude, they just aren't aloud to.
[doublepost=1488132171,1488132070][/doublepost]Be careful next time, that is why they added in " Are you sure you want to pay (name) this amount?". That means you are either trying to scam the Foxcraft team or just have slippery fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.