Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

help me im in danger.. T T

What should i do.. plz help me T T

• U should end ur life, u r not worth it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • U should continue to live, u r worth it

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • THIS CHOICE IS FOR KITTIE!

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KittieFling

Thread starter #1
k so my family (my mom and i) had a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE fight just now, and now idk if i wanna continue to live cause this has been going on for a while now.. >;( what should i do..? >'~<

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Hey uh, things may be a little rough for you at the moment, if you do feel like your in danger however I’d suggest trying and getting in contact with someone, there are many helplines online and they’re usually free, if you need to talk about anything feel free to message me.

Edit: please also be aware that this could be a really sensitive subject to a few people but please try and get the right help.

Last edited:

KittieFling

Thread starter #3
Hey uh, things may be a little rough for you at the moment, if you do feel like your in danger however I’d suggest trying and getting in contact with someone, there are many helplines online and they’re usually free, if you need to talk about anything feel free to message me.

Edit: please also be aware that this could be a really sensitive subject to a few people but please try and get the right help.
(;'o ty i really appreciate the help tqzz ily as a friend <3

Status
Not open for further replies.