Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hai Foxcraft!
My Name is Melissa, but you can call me Mel or whatever you'd like. ;) I'm currently 13 years old, and I live in the Sunshine state known as Florida. I love video games and my all time favorite would probably be Minecraft. (obviously). I love animals, so I'm hoping one day I could go to college and study to become a veterinarian. I played Foxcraft a long time ago, and I had a forum account, but I decided I would start brand new! I'm always looking for new friends to play minecraft with, and I'm hoping this is the best place to find some!

Thank you for taking your time to read my Introduction! If anybody would like to play Minecraft or just chat, feel free to message me!
Bai!
- Melissa:p

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Hai Foxcraft!
My Name is Melissa, but you can call me Mel or whatever you'd like. ;) I'm currently 13 years old, and I live in the Sunshine state known as Florida. I love video games and my all time favorite would probably be Minecraft. (obviously). I love animals, so I'm hoping one day I could go to college and study to become a veterinarian. I played Foxcraft a long time ago, and I had a forum account, but I decided I would start brand new! I'm always looking for new friends to play minecraft with, and I'm hoping this is the best place to find some!

Thank you for taking your time to read my Introduction! If anybody would like to play Minecraft or just chat, feel free to message me!
Bai!
Welcome to the forums! :D

Hai Foxcraft!

Bai!
Hello, and welcome, Melissa!

Status
Not open for further replies.