Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hello people of Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avy_

Friend
Donator
Yeah cloak can you pls look in to moving the reset faster nobody is playing magma because of that dupe glitch we all waiting for a reset and mybey combine factions to one big faction server not like we have now with magma and cove . This will also make it more fun for factions player to play on it more ppl on one faction server means more pvp more raids and we can go on.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Definitely add death messages, really cool physcologically, since it can intimidate players seeing
_____ was slain by ChaseDarkHammer with a diamond sword
Tons of times. People can learn to dear your faction more because of the fact that you seem to be ruling PVP.

Avy_

Friend
Donator
Definitely add death messages, really cool physcologically, since it can intimidate players seeing
_____ was slain by ChaseDarkHammer with a diamond sword
Tons of times. People can learn to dear your faction more because of the fact that you seem to be ruling PVP.
Yeah I hope that comes back we had that a couple of years ago

Also @cloakfox a reset would help increase the player count considering desecrator quit and are (most) currently playing other servers because of the dupe which also doesn't make magma that fun to play since around 40+ members went bye bye (just wanted to state this).

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #31
Yeah just speed2 on boots so we don't have to take those speed pots with us XD
and well fed 2? so you dont have to eat
[doublepost=1485031942,1485031897][/doublepost]
Also @cloakfox a reset would help increase the player count considering desecrator quit and are (most) currently playing other servers because of the dupe which also doesn't make magma that fun to play since around 40+ members went bye bye (just wanted to state this).
people still play. there were never 40 people that quit. Maybe 10 20 at most

Yes, true true just a few custom enchants that arent that op but only save time and extend pvp
[doublepost=1485032008,1485031955][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1485031942,1485031897][/doublepost]
people still play. there were never 40 people that quit. Maybe 10 20 at most
No, Lol everytime I get on and do /f list im the only dese player on LOL and there are tons of dese players

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #33
Yes, true true just a few custom enchants that arent that op but only save time and extend pvp
No, Lol everytime I get on and do /f list im the only dese player on LOL and there are tons of dese players
just 2 hours ago I pvped Shadow, evan, and Bjorn all of whom are in your faction

Avy_

Friend
Donator
Yeah about 90% of the main players quit it factions for now only some randy are playing for desecrator we are all just Waiting for that reset so we can start over again with out any duped items
[doublepost=1485032194][/doublepost]
just 2 hours ago I pvped Shadow, evan, and Bjorn all of whom are in your faction
That is like once ever week normaly we have that about ever day

Yeah about 90% of the main players quit it factions for now only some randy are playing for desecrator we are all just Waiting for that reset so we can start over again with out any duped items
[doublepost=1485032194][/doublepost]
That is like once ever week normaly we have that about ever day
Haha and I only get on looking for PvP not to do any faction related stuff rip

Oh boy! If it resets to how it was before all this custom enchants and crates and daily kits, we will once again be able to appreciate the fine qualities Foxcraft has to offer.

Last edited:

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #38
I think they should remove mcmmo so that it's based less on how much mcmmo you have and more on skill.
Either that or add it back to vote crates so its easier to get

Status
Not open for further replies.