Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hello, Musik is my Muse and I am TheTamedWolf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello, I am a sufferer of social anxiety. I try to make friends irl but its quite hard. I would love to make friends here! I play on Skyblock mainly but I enjoy PvE. I pop onto the Foxcraft survival server once in awhile. I play "Cocoa Minecraft" (ask what I mean XD) and am looking for friends to play on there with me in a casual sense. It would be nice to have friends to talk with! Hope to have fun on this server! Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Thread starter #3
Well hi :D Cool, i'm playing right now actually! Nice to meet you! Cocoa Minecraft is what I call the Better together Update. Since I grew up playing the Java Version. Java is coffee and Cocoa is Hot Cocoa. I call it Cocoa because what bring's people together than a nice cup of how sweetness on a cold winters day after playing in the snow XD I understand not everybody has snow but I grew up drinking hot chocolate after playing outside in the cold snow all day lol.

Thread starter #5
sweet thanks! I was actually trying to find a list of commands, just so I know what i can do to experience the server properly :D I don't go on servers often so I'm not that familiar with stuff..

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Well hi :D Cool, i'm playing right now actually! Nice to meet you! Cocoa Minecraft is what I call the Better together Update. Since I grew up playing the Java Version. Java is coffee and Cocoa is Hot Cocoa. I call it Cocoa because what bring's people together than a nice cup of how sweetness on a cold winters day after playing in the snow XD I understand not everybody has snow but I grew up drinking hot chocolate after playing outside in the cold snow all day lol.
wat

Thread starter #11
Thanks :3 but uh, no one speaks to me or english non the less every time i'm on (skyblock) so XD I mean thanks for saying hi to me I really do appreciate it guys!! @RedTheFox999 You know that win 10 minecraft? I play on that too just to play with a family member who lives far away. They have an xbox one. I can play together in the same world because of the Better Together Update Bedrock edition of Minecraft. I grew up playing the Java Version. So that New Minecraft is really bizarre to me. Anyways, I call it Cocoa Minecraft versus Java Minecraft.. Hot Chocolate Versus Coffee.. see what I'm saying :D

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Thanks :3 but uh, no one speaks to me or english non the less every time i'm on (skyblock) so XD I mean thanks for saying hi to me I really do appreciate it guys!! @RedTheFox999 You know that win 10 minecraft? I play on that too just to play with a family member who lives far away. They have an xbox one. I can play together in the same world because of the Better Together Update Bedrock edition of Minecraft. I grew up playing the Java Version. So that New Minecraft is really bizarre to me. Anyways, I call it Cocoa Minecraft versus Java Minecraft.. Hot Chocolate Versus Coffee.. see what I'm saying :D
I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.