Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hello Marshmallow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello, My old username was Lunahhh_ >3< Of course i play minecraft and i sometimes record youtube videos on this server! I use a website called Screencast-O-Matic to record my videos. My favorite colour is purple and i have quite a few friends. (Em_playz0, iZacki, AstroDwarf05, awesomegirl1598, ItzJess_ and more!) They are amazing friends and if they're offline... then uh, id just be lonely! Haha!.... *cries* JK I Aint lonely! when i have a whole amazing server that i stand on with my pixel feet and my pixel legs and my pixel body every single day! I enjoy Foxcraft so much that if i could judge best minecraft server in the world, id choose this one! OBVI THO! nel i would... I love this server i hope i never stop playing it! oh and.... HELLO MARSHMALLOW!

Banned #6
Hello, My old username was Lunahhh_ >3< Of course i play minecraft and i sometimes record youtube videos on this server! I use a website called Screencast-O-Matic to record my videos. My favorite colour is purple and i have quite a few friends. (Em_playz0, iZacki, AstroDwarf05, awesomegirl1598, ItzJess_ and more!) They are amazing friends and if they're offline... then uh, id just be lonely! Haha!.... *cries* JK I Aint lonely! when i have a whole amazing server that i stand on with my pixel feet and my pixel legs and my pixel body every single day! I enjoy Foxcraft so much that if i could judge best minecraft server in the world, id choose this one! OBVI THO! nel i would... I love this server i hope i never stop playing it! oh and.... HELLO MARSHMALLOW!
Can I please be your friend? I'm one lonely lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.