Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hello, I'm Femz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Femz

Thread starter #1
Hello, I'm Femz.

Background Information

• Have been playing MC for 4 years
  • I'm 13
  • I play factions a lot / competitively (Won over 500$ in PayPal vouchers on another server)
  • Previous staff on HydraPvp & FadeCloud

I'm open to any questions, as long as they're related to MC, etc. (Appropriate)

If you guys could tell me more about the server that'd be very helpful. I'm starting to play kitpvp, and it's really fun!

Yoahi

Donator
Welcome to McFoxcraft, @Femz! If you have any questions about the server, forums or community feel free to send me a PM. I am a former Administrator here, and will be more than glad to help you find the answers you need.

Defol

Donator
Hello, I'm Femz.

Background Information

• I'm 13
  • I play factions a lot / competitively (Won over 500$ in PayPal vouchers on another server)

If you guys could tell me more about the server that'd be very helpful. I'm starting to play kitpvp, and it's really fun!
sah dude

I used to play the old old fadecloud kitpvp and I tried for staff when I was 11 around 4 years ago lol. Never got it though, too immature.
after I got bombarded with insults and queries I left fade and came to fox in 2015
anyway welcome

Femz

Thread starter #7
sah dude

I used to play the old old fadecloud kitpvp and I tried for staff when I was 11 around 4 years ago lol. Never got it though, too immature.
after I got bombarded with insults and queries I left fade and came to fox in 2015
anyway welcome
Thanks, I still play on FadeCloud mostly factions now, but my friend knew about the server, so I was like why not and I joined.
Welcome my friend!!
Thank You!

Hello, I'm Femz.

Background Information

• I'm 13

You Smell, But I still love you

Femz

Thread starter #14
Somebody lock, Played this server for one hour, and noticied that the entire community is **** at pvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.