Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

hello Foxcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverbo

Thread starter #1
I don´t talk englisch i´m dutch ,but i´m gonna try .
Your mc server is verry cool i like factions a lot nd i play skyblock all the time.
I always play in magma .
okey now about myself
i am bo ,i`m 14 ,i like playing mc, i don´t have hacks because i think thats not funny i wonna play fair.
i now gonna play skyblock on Foxcraft and i hope you read this i have do my best to write this in englisch.
goodbye and maby we talk again later .
:)

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Your mc server is verry cool i like factions a lot nd i play skyblock all the time.
I always play in magma .
okey now about myself
i am bo ,i`m 14 ,i like playing mc, i don´t have hacks because i think thats not funny i wonna play fair.
i now gonna play skyblock on Foxcraft and i hope you read this i have do my best to write this in englisch.
Good to see you like being on the server! :D

I always play in magma .
okey now about myself
Welcome to forums.

I always play in magma .
okey now about myself
Welcome to forums, and good job at English!

Silvic

Dedicated Member
Wow, nice job with the English, it's very impressive to see people who are fluent in two languages! Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.