Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

HELLO Foxcraft!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello guys and gals!!! i don't ever do introductions but i do really feel like i want to on here!!!

So, i love the plugins and the way the server is set up! my first thing i need to say is KUDOS to the staff and owners for creating such an amazing server!! i know its probably a lil OD, but the day i joined i bought foxking for me and my friend on factions :D... i think i mostly did it because the EULA will make it very hard for servers to keep the money flow going... i think this server will survive! :D

a bit about me....
I'm 19, i live in the USA, but i love traveling out of the US, experiencing different cultures is a hobby of mine.
I will be joining the AirForce in around 5-6 months so im enjoying minecraft till then!
I do youtube videos!!! i am thinking about applying for youtuber rank once i get a few more videos in this series done! i will link my youtube channel at the end of this introduction if you'd like to check me out!
Primarily, i only play factions.. so if you'd like to talk or play with me, i will be on factions alot!
thats about it! thanks for reading and if you'd like to get to know me better, im a social butterfly on the server :)

-XJarredTheGreatX

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWeAuE72Y6FGlFJpTi1wxsg

Banned #4
Hello guys and gals!!! i don't ever do introductions but i do really feel like i want to on here!!!

So, i love the plugins and the way the server is set up! my first thing i need to say is KUDOS to the staff and owners for creating such an amazing server!! i know its probably a lil OD, but the day i joined i bought foxking for me and my friend on factions :D... i think i mostly did it because the EULA will make it very hard for servers to keep the money flow going... i think this server will survive! :D

a bit about me....
I'm 19, i live in the USA, but i love traveling out of the US, experiencing different cultures is a hobby of mine.
I will be joining the AirForce in around 5-6 months so im enjoying minecraft till then!
I do youtube videos!!! i am thinking about applying for youtuber rank once i get a few more videos in this series done! i will link my youtube channel at the end of this introduction if you'd like to check me out!
Primarily, i only play factions.. so if you'd like to talk or play with me, i will be on factions alot!
thats about it! thanks for reading and if you'd like to get to know me better, im a social butterfly on the server :)

-XJarredTheGreatX

Youtube Channel:
Welcome @XJarredTheGreatX! Hope to see you on the server, sometime! :))

Hey man, Welcome to the wonderful community.

It's nice to see an older player still on Minecraft!
Definitely give Skywars a go, Probably because that's my favourite server to play on :p

Friend
Donator

a bit about me....

-XJarredTheGreatX

Youtube Channel:
I actually commented on one of your videos a few days ago ;-;

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator

a bit about me....

-XJarredTheGreatX

Youtube Channel:
I have seen you much on the server, and welcome to the forums!

planecool

Friend
Donator

a bit about me....

-XJarredTheGreatX

Youtube Channel:
Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.