Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I have recently become a much bigger and bigger fan of Foxcraft. I do make YouTube videos, link later, but making videos takes time. I have 2 accounts so that I can record myself. I'm often on KitPVP or Skyblock and I will soon do some creative builds (I'm an intermediate level builder). I hope to see you all online, and maybe even achieve YouTube rank.

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.
[doublepost=1465446363,1465446279][/doublepost]Another quick thing I ought to mention is that I'm always learning and improving, so please bear with me as I gain more experience

Thread starter #3
Glad to have you! :D
If I may, exactly what experience are you gaining?
Besides getting better at MC? When I first started YouTube, my videos were crap. My average video was about 2.5 hours and my average FPS was under 6. If you've watched my video you should have noticed a faint humming in the background, I'm working on removing that.

That's what I mean by improving.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Besides getting better at MC? When I first started YouTube, my videos were crap. My average video was about 2.5 hours and my average FPS was under 6. If you've watched my video you should have noticed a faint humming in the background, I'm working on removing that.

That's what I mean by improving.
Oh crap that's gotta be annoying. XD

I have recently become a much bigger and bigger fan of Foxcraft. I do make YouTube videos, link later, but making videos takes time. I have 2 accounts so that I can record myself. I'm often on KitPVP or Skyblock and I will soon do some creative builds (I'm an intermediate level builder). I hope to see you all online, and maybe even achieve YouTube rank.

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.
[doublepost=1465446363,1465446279][/doublepost]Another quick thing I ought to mention is that I'm always learning and improving, so please bear with me as I gain more experience
Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.