Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Happy Independence Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Happy Independence Day! On this day in 1776, America finally became independent from GB. Isn't it ironic how we're allies with them now? Well who knows, considering they just "left" from Europe. (I'm not really sure what happened, I've never been there nor do I keep up with the news.)

Happy Independence Day and God Bless America!

Happy Independence Day! On this day in 1776, America finally became independent from GB. Isn't it ironic how we're allies with them now? Well who knows, considering they just "left" from Europe. (I'm not really sure what happened, I've never been there nor do I keep up with the news.)

Happy Foruth of July, to you and everyone!

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator

Happy Fourth of July. xD

This day is also my birthday.:)

Bit late but from a British prespective, happy 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.